- E-Health Research Centre (EHRC)
- Machine Intelligence & Robotics CoE (MINRO)
- Centre for IT & Public Policy (CITAPP)
- Cognitive Computing CoE (CCC)
- Centre for Accessibility in the Global South (CAGS)
- COMET Tech Innovation Hub (NM-ICPS)
- IIITB Innovation Centre
- Modular Open-Source Identity Platform (MOSIP)
- Surgical and Assistive Robotics Lab
- Web Science Lab
- Multimodal Perception Lab
- Software Engineering Lab
- High Density Electronic Systems Lab
- Networking and Communication Lab
- Indian Knowledge System (IKS) Lab
- Smart City Lab
- Ascend Studio
- Radar Sensing Lab
- Mahabala Ganaka Labs
- Advanced Wireless Communications Lab
- Speech Lab
- Connected Devices and Wearables Lab
- Exchange Program
- Verification Process
- Programme Outcomes
- Academic Calendar
- Online Education
- Continuing Professional Education
- Campus Life
- About Us
Become a Blockchain Developer and learn how to create a blockchain from scratch, build smart contracts and chaincodes from IIIT Bangalore and upGrad.
- Advanced Certificate Programme from IIITB - Differentiate yourself from your peers by earning the industry recognised Advanced Certificate Programme from IIIT Bangalore.
- For the Industry, by the Industry - Learn and apply concepts on industry projects along with personalised industry mentorship.
- Personalised Mentorship - Get unparalleled personalised mentorship and doubt resolution from IIITB faculty and our panel of industry experts.
- Dedicated Student Success Mentor - Get a dedicated student mentor with proactive support every step of the way to ensure a seamless learning experience.
- 360 Degree Career Assistance - Receive 360 degree career support from access to upGrad’s job opportunities portal, 1:1 profile reviews, career mentorship from industry experts and much more.
- Unparalleled Learning Experience - Learn the concepts from experienced IIITB faculty & understand the applications from Industry experts to get a blend of theoretical knowledge and practical-hands on experience.
Please feel free to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for any further queries and clarifications.
The program curriculum has been designed to give an in-depth understanding of Blaockchain. The curriculum, meticulously designed with inputs from the industry, will equip participants with knowledge of blockchain basics, application on hyperledger fabric and architecting blockchain applications. The key areas of focus will be:
- Internet & Networking Basics
Course 1 - Blockchain: Basics and Applications
- Node Fundamentals
- Blockchain Basics
- Blockchain Features
- Ethereum Fundamentals
- Smart Contract Development in Ethereum
- DAPP Development in Ethereum
Course 2 - Building a Distributed Application on Hyperledger Fabric
- Hyperledger Fundamentals
- Fabric Network Setup
- Chaincode Development
- DAPP Development
Course 3 - Architecting Blockchain Applications (Delivered Live)
- UPSTAC Covid App Architecting and Deployment
- Architecting a DeFi application
- Other Blockchain Frameworks and their Use Cases
- Exam Week
Bank KYC: Build a distributed KYC platform for banks on Ethereum network.
Property Registration System: Create the smart contract for a case study on 'Property Registration System' using Hyperledger Fabric.
Pharma Supply Chain: Build a blockchain solution for pharmaceutical supply chain management to tackle the issue of drug counterfeiting.
What is the Advanced Certificate Programme in Machine Learning & Deep Learning with upGrad?
The program has been specifically designed to cater to the needs of learners across job roles and industries. The program would be particularly helpful for the career growth of the following audience:
What should I expect from the Advanced Certificate Programme in Blockchain?
What type of learning experience should I expect?
The content will be a mix of interactive lectures from industry leaders as well as world-renowned faculty. Additionally, the program comprises live lectures or hangout sessions dedicated to solving your academic queries and reinforce learning.
Is any certification granted at the end of the program?
Upon successful completion of the program, you earn a reputed Advanced Certificate Programme from IIIT-B. In addition, you will also receive a program GPA and official transcript from IIIT Bangalore..
What is the time commitment expected for the program?
At least 12 - 15 hours per week of time commitment is expected to be able to complete the program.
What is the program fee for the Executive Programme in Data Science?
The program is priced at ₹99,000 inclusive of taxes.
What is the selection process for this program?
The admissions process is completely online and is customised as per your educational and professional profile. Following are the key steps in the application process:
Step 1: You must apply for the program on upGrad’s website. The application form will capture information related to your educational and professional experience.
Step 2: Post application, the suitability of your profile will be evaluated. If required, you may be asked to appear for a 20-minute online entrance exam to test your programming aptitude.
Step 3: Shortlisted candidates will receive provisional admission offers. Final admission offers will be granted upon payment of the full program fee and successful submission of the required documents.
Is there any minimum educational qualification required to take this program?
Being an academic program, IIIT-B requires a minimum of 50% marks in the UG degree to apply for the program. Candidates who scored lower than 50% marks in their UG degree but have higher than 50% marks in a PG qualification (e.g. Postgraduate Diploma, Master's Degree, etc.) will be eligible to apply.