- E-Health Research Centre (EHRC)
- Machine Intelligence & Robotics CoE (MINRO)
- Centre for IT & Public Policy (CITAPP)
- Cognitive Computing CoE (CCC)
- Centre for Accessibility in the Global South (CAGS)
- COMET Tech Innovation Hub (NM-ICPS)
- IIITB Innovation Centre
- Modular Open-Source Identity Platform (MOSIP)
- Surgical and Assistive Robotics Lab
- Web Science Lab
- Multimodal Perception Lab
- Software Engineering Lab
- High Density Electronic Systems Lab
- Networking and Communication Lab
- Indian Knowledge System (IKS) Lab
- Smart City Lab
- Ascend Studio
- Radar Sensing Lab
- Mahabala Ganaka Labs
- Advanced Wireless Communications Lab
- Speech Lab
- Connected Devices and Wearables Lab
- Exchange Program
- Verification Process
- Programme Outcomes
- Academic Calendar
- Online Education
- Continuing Professional Education
- Campus Life
- About Us
Click here to view the data submitted for NIRF 2023 by IIIT Bangalore
Click here to view the data submitted for NIRF 2022 by IIIT Bangalore.
Click here to view the data submitted for NIRF 2021 by IIIT Bangalore.
IIIT Bangalore secures 76th rank in the engineering category of NIRF ranking 2021.
Click here to view the data submitted for NIRF 2020 by IIIT Bangalore.
IIIT Bangalore secures 62nd rank in the engineering category of NIRF rankings 2020, and is within the top 70 institutions for the third consecutive year.
Click here to view the data submitted for NIRF 2018 by IIIT Bangalore.
Click here to view the data submitted for NIRF 2019 by IIIT Bangalore.