- About Us
- Master's Programmes
- Integrated Programmes
- Research Programmes
- Continuing Professional Education
- Deans List
- Summer Internship
- Student Merit Scholarship
- Life @ IIITB
IIITB invites applications for the post of Research Infrastructure Engineer - Administrator.
Last date for receipt of applications is February 28, 2021. Details are as follows: -
|Designation||Research Infrastructure Engineer - Administrator|
|Qualifications, Experience and Skills needed||
|Pay and Allowances||As per norms of the institute|
|Last date for applications||Interested candidates may forward their application along with detailed resume to email@example.com in latest by February 28, 2021|
APPLICATIONS FOR THE POST OF JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOW (JRF)
Applications are invited from the interested candidates for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in the Science and Engineering Research Board, sponsored project bearing the sanction number SRG/2020/002472 at International Institute of Information Technology Bangalore (IIIT-B).
- Project Details:
S.No. Particulars Details 1 Project Title Joint parameter estimation and symbol detection in OFDM-based IOT Networks: Machine learning-based approaches 2 Name of the position Junior Research Fellow (JRF) 3 Vacancy 1 post 4 Consolidated Compensation Rs 31,000/month. No other allowance is admissible. 5 Tenure 2 years 6 Essential Qualifications M.E/M.Tech in ECE/EE/CSE/IT/IN or Equivalent
B.Tech candidates with exceptional qualification record may also be considered.
7 Desired Experience a. Basic knowledge of digital communication, signal processing and probability/statistics
b. Strong programming knowledge in MATLAB, Python, C/C++, NetSim
c. Good English and report writing skills.
d. Preference will be given to candidates with experience in wireless communications, analytical modelling, wireless sensor networking, applications of signal processing in communication and publications in reputed journals/conferences.
8 Sponsoring Agency Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB) 9 Principal Investigator Dr. Amrita Mishra 10 Age Limit Maximum up to 28 years as on the closing date of the application (Age may be relaxed for exceptional candidates) 11 Last date for receipt of application 14-Feb-2021
- How to apply?
Please fill the JRF application using the Google form link given below:
Please upload soft Copies of 10th, 12th, Bachelor’s, Master’s, Project and Job experience certificates along with updated Curriculum Vitae in PDF format using the upload option of the above google form. Google form-based applications must be completely filled without leaving any sections. Incomplete/wrongly filled application forms will be treated as invalid in the shortlisting process of applications. Please note that only above google form-based applications will be considered and applications sent via email will not be entertained for further process of selection.
- The applicant is solely responsible for the authenticity of information, other documents and certificates submitted. In case it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidates are fake, or the person has a clandestine antecedents or background and has suppressed the said information, then his/her services shall be terminated forthwith and legal action may be initiated against such candidates/employees.
- The Institute reserves the right to relax qualification and experience at any point of time for exceptional candidates.
- Applicants working in government/semi-government/private offices are required to submit a “No Objection Certificate” from the employer after shortlisting but before interview date.
- Mere possessing the prescribed qualification does not ensure that the candidate would be called for interview. The shortlisting will be done based on the need of the project and qualification of the applicants.
- In case of any doubts regarding the application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only shortlisted candidates will be informed by e-mail or phone about the interview date. So, the candidate must provide valid e-mail IDs and mobile numbers in their applications.
- Due to Covid-19 related restrictions, interviews of the shortlisted candidates will mostly be conducted online. However, in case the institute decides to conduct offline interviews, no TA/DA will be paid for the interview.
- The association between PI and the candidate can be discontinued at any time by giving one months’ notice in writing either by the PI of the project to candidate, or by the candidate to the PI of the project.
- Leaving the project before end of the project is strongly discouraged. Candidate will not be entitled for any experience certificate if leaving the project without completing at least one year.
- Canvassing in any form or bringing in any influence political or otherwise, will result in a disqualification of the candidate.
- Selected candidates shall not have claim on any regular position and shall not be bestowed any of the privileges like housing and other benefits available to regular employees of the Institute. Hostel accommodation (only for bachelors) may be made available on payment basis depending on availability and nature of the individual request.