- About Us
- Master's Programmes
- Integrated Programmes
- Research Programmes
- Programme Outcomes
- Continuing Professional Education
- Deans List
- Summer Internship
- Student Merit Scholarship
- Life @ IIITB
APPLICATIONS FOR THE POST OF RESEARCH ASSISTANT [MINRO@IIITB]
APPLICATIONS FOR THE POST OF TECHNICAL ASSISTANT
Last date for receipt of applications is August 31, 2021. Details are as follows: -
Technical Assistant (Audio / Video / Online Tools)
Qualifications, Experience and Skills needed
Pay and Allowances
As per norms of the institute
Last date for applications
Interested candidates may forward their application along with detailed resume to email@example.com in latest by August 31, 2021
APPLICATIONS FOR THE POST OF JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOW (JRF)
Applications are invited from the interested candidates for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in the Science and Engineering Research Board-Power, sponsored project bearing the sanction number SPG/2020/000198 at International Institute of Information Technology Bangalore (IIIT-B).
- Project Details:
S.No. Particulars Details 1 Modeling, Optimization, and Channel Estimation of Intelligent Reflecting Surface (IRS)-Assisted Underlay Spectrum Sharing for 6G Key Activities 2 Name of the position Junior Research Fellow (JRF) 3 Vacancy 1 post 4 Consolidated Compensation Rs 31,000/month. No other allowance is admissible. 5 Tenure 3 years 6 Essential Qualifications M.E/M.Tech in ECE/EE/CSE/IT/IN or Equivalent B.Tech candidates with exceptional qualification record may also be considered. 7 Desired Experience
- Basic knowledge of wireless communication, digital communication, and probability/statistics
- Strong programming knowledge in MATLAB
- Good English and technical paper writing skills
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience in wireless communications, analytical modelling, constrained-optimization problem solving, and publications in reputed journals/conferences.
8 Sponsoring Agency Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB)-Power 9 Principal Investigator Dr. Priyanka Das 10 Age Limit Maximum up to 28 years as on the closing date of the application (Age may be relaxed for exceptional candidates) 11 Last date for receipt of application 02-07-2021
- How to apply?
Please fill the JRF application using the Google form link given below:
Please upload soft Copies of 10th, 12th, Bachelor’s, Master’s, Project and Job experience certificates and marksheets along with updated Curriculum Vitae in PDF format using the upload option of the above google form. Google form-based applications must be completely filled without leaving any sections. Incomplete/wrongly filled application forms will be treated as invalid in the shortlisting process of applications. Please note that only above google form-based applications will be considered and applications sent via email will not be entertained for further process of selection.
- The applicant is solely responsible for the authenticity of information, other documents and certificates submitted. In case it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidates are fake, or the person has a clandestine antecedents or background and has suppressed the said information, then his/her services shall be terminated forthwith and legal action may be initiated against such candidates/employees.
- The Institute reserves the right to relax qualification and experience at any point of time for exceptional candidates.
- Applicants working in government/semi-government/private offices are required to submit a “No Objection Certificate” from the employer after shortlisting but before interview date.
Mere possessing the prescribed qualification does not ensure that the candidate would be called for interview. The shortlisting will be done based on the need of the project and qualification of the applicants.
In case of any doubts regarding the application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be informed by e-mail or phone about the interview date. So, the candidate must provide valid e-mail IDs and mobile numbers in their applications.
Due to Covid-19 related restrictions, interviews of the shortlisted candidates will mostly be conducted online. However, in case the institute decides to conduct offline interviews, no TA/DA will be paid for the interview.
The association between PI and the candidate can be discontinued at any time by giving one months’ notice in writing either by the PI of the project to candidate, or by the candidate to the PI of the project.
Leaving the project before end of the project is strongly discouraged. Candidate will not be entitled for any experience certificate if leaving the project without completing at least two years.
Canvassing in any form or bringing in any influence political or otherwise, will result in a disqualification of the candidate.
Selected candidates shall not have claim on any regular position and shall not be bestowed any of the privileges like housing and other benefits available to regular employees of the Institute. Hostel accommodation (only for bachelors) may be made available on payment basis depending on availability and nature of the individual request.
IIITB invites applications for the post of Research Infrastructure Engineer - Administrator.
Last date for receipt of applications is February 28, 2021. Details are as follows: -
Designation Research Infrastructure Engineer - Administrator Job Description
- Provide IT support to both on campus and off campus users. Including system allotment, software/application installation via email, ticket etc.
- Monitor & administer the performance of servers by interacting with datacenter team.
- Interact with vendor/OEM support in managing and maintaining local infrastructure with minimal downtime.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills needed
- Diploma/Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related filed.
- Minimum 2 years of experience operating large-scale compute infrastructure.
- Understanding of GPU compute clusters that run demanding deep learning, high-performance computing, and computationally intense workloads.
- Knowledge of container technologies like Docker, Singularity etc.
- Hands-on experience with HPC job schedulers such as SLURM, LSF, PBS etc.
- Worked on both Ubuntu and Centos operating systems.
- Understanding of fast, distributed storage systems and Linux file systems for HPC workloads.
- Hands-on experience of cluster configuration management tools such as Ansible, Puppet, Salt.
- Worked on IBM Power 9 server.
- Virtualization, Microsoft SharePoint, ITIL.
- Understanding of Cloud environments like AWS, Azure, GCP etc.
Pay and Allowances As per norms of the institute Last date for applications Interested candidates may forward their application along with detailed resume to email@example.com in latest by February 28, 2021
IIITB invites Applications For Ladies Gym Instructor (One Position).Job Description1. Supervise the usage of gymnasium and the equipment therein2. Maintain attendance records3. Demonstrate the correct ways to use exercise equipment and how to carry out the various exercises and routines4. Ensure gym is clean and free of health and safety hazards5. Help users develop their personal exercise and diet plans6. Give emergency first aid if needed7. Periodically conduct classes and workshops for users8. Ensure gymnasium timings are maintained and it is locked properlyQualification and Experience1. Should have experience in training women in fitness routines. (Preference if past experience is in a gym)2. Should have a certificate or degree in fitness3. Age 25 - 35 years preferred4. Should be passionate about female fitness / health / wellness and experience in nutrition and weight loss issues is an added advantage5. Good communication skillsThe last date for receipt of applications is March 25, 2020.