- About Us
- Masters Programmes
- Integrated Masters Programmes
- Research Programmes
- Continuing Professional Education
- Verification Process
Research & Innovation
Centres & Platforms
- E-Health Research Centre (EHRC)
- Machine Intelligence & Robotics CoE (MINRO)
- Centre for IT & Public Policy (CITAPP)
- Cognitive Computing CoE (CCC)
- Centre for Accessibility in the Global South (CAGS)
- COMET Tech Innovation Hub (NM-ICPS)
- IIITB Innovation Centre
- Modular Open-Source Identity Platform (MOSIP)
- IMACX Open Innovation Platform (IMACX)
- Campus Life
Learn to deliver applications and services at high velocity for organisations.
- Advanced Certificate Programme from IIITB - Differentiate yourself from your peers by earning the industry recognised Advanced Certificate Programme from IIIT Bangalore.
- For the Industry, by the Industry - Learn and apply concepts on industry projects along with personalised industry mentorship.
- Personalised Mentorship - Get unparalleled personalised mentorship and doubt resolution from IIITB faculty and our panel of industry experts.
- Dedicated Student Success Mentor - Get a dedicated student mentor with proactive support every step of the way to ensure a seamless learning experience.
- 360 Degree Career Assistance - Receive 360 degree career support from access to upGrad’s job opportunities portal, 1:1 profile reviews, career mentorship from industry experts and much more.
- Unparalleled Learning Experience - Learn the concepts from experienced IIITB faculty & understand the applications from Industry experts to get a blend of theoretical knowledge and practical-hands on experience.
Please feel free to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries and clarifications.
The program curriculum has been designed to give an in-depth understanding of Software Development and DevOps. The curriculum, meticulously designed with inputs from the industry, will equip participants with deep knowledge of the subject, expertise in relevant tools/languages and understanding of cutting-edge algorithms and applications. The key areas of focus will be:
Pre-Program Preparatory Content
- Introduction to Python & libraries
- Introduction to DevOps
- Fundamentals of Networking
- Fundamentals of Linux & Scripting
- Git and Version Control
- Web Application on Cloud
- AWS Services
Web Applications at Scale
- Containerization at Scale
- Continuous Monitoring and Logging
- Introduction to CICD and Jenkins
CICD Pipeline, System Provisioning and DevOps Advanced Concepts
- Automated Testing using Jenkins and Selenium [Optional]
- Continuous Integration
- Continuous Deployment
- System Provisioning and Configuration Management
- Orchestration using Kubernetes
- Course Assignment
What is the Advanced Certificate Programme in DevOps with upGrad?
This is an industry-relevant yet academically-rigorous 7.5-month program covering DevOps concepts. It is specifically designed for working professionals with Math/Software Engineering/Statistics/Analytics backgrounds to help them gain practical knowledge and to accelerate their entry into DevOps roles.
What can I expect out of this program?
This program is designed for working professionals looking to pick up skills in advanced concepts like Introduction to Software Engineering and Agile Methodology, Deployment Perspective: Agile, DevOps, Code, and Versioning, DevOps: Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment, DevOps - Advanced Topics This program demands consistent work and time commitment over the entire duration of 7.5 months.
What type of learning experience should I expect?
The content will be a mix of asynchronous lectures from industry leaders as well as world-class faculty. Additionally, the program comprises some live lectures or hangout sessions dedicated to solving your academic queries and to reinforce learning.
Is any certification granted at the end of the program?
Post completion of the program, an Advanced Certificate Programme in DevOps would be awarded by IIIT Bangalore.
What is the time commitment expected for the program?
At least 12-15 hours per week of time commitment is expected to be able to graduate from the program.
What is the fee for the program?
The program is priced at ₹99,000 inclusive of taxes.
What is the selection process for this program?
upGrad, IIIT-B, world-renowned faculty, and many industry leaders have committed a lot of time in conceptualising and creating this program to make sure that the candidates can receive the best possible learning experience. Hence, we want to make sure that the participants of this program also show a very high level of commitment and passion for DevOps.
The applicants will have to complete their Application Form with the correct details. If the applicant meets the minimum eligibility criteria, their application will be reviewed by the IIIT Bangalore and upGrad's Admission committee and they will be shortlisted for the program
Is there any minimum educational qualification required to take this program?
Bachelor’s Degree with 50% or equivalent passing marks. No coding experience required.