- About Us
- Master's Programmes
- Integrated Programmes
- Research Programmes
- Continuing Professional Education
- Deans List
- Summer Internship
- Student Merit Scholarship
- Life @ IIITB
Author: V. Sridhar, Professor, IIIT Bangalore and Kartik Raja, CEO of Phimetrics
This article illustrates the following:
1. References to the draft National Digital Communications Policy and TRAI recommendations on Net Neutrality (NN);
2. Traffic Management Practices (TMPs) that can violate NN;
3. Methods to detect unreasonable TMPs and why it should be done;
4. Prescribe a framework for detecting NN violations and processes for discouraging the same.
Read the entire article published in the opinion page of Financial Express on August 31, 2018.